A respected mage summons heroes to attend an underground auction at her behest. This “Shadow Auction” offers magical components not easily found through conventional channels. Players outbid anyone in their way to collect the items their patron requires. They must also navigate a dangerous social environment to extract information from the mage’s rivals. This tense evening showcases a nefarious establishment, magical complications, political espionage, and secrets at every turn!
The Shadow Auction: A Ghostlore One Shot Adventure is intended to be played using 5th edition rules of the world’s greatest role-playing game. It is crafted for 3-4 players at levels 8-10 and designed to be a single 3-6 hour session, but can be adapted based on player needs.
- Detailed game event outlines for ease of game play and game master improvisation.
- Non-playable character profiles that explain appearance, personality, short biographies, and a secret about them.
- Notes for the game master to help you keep track of hidden objectives and secrets.
- A magical item inventory for quick reference.
- Unique enemy stat sheets.
- Full color, player-facing battle maps (both gridless and with grid).